I have a collaborative philosophy of supervision and work to create a dialogue that allows exploration of the clinical and research issues presented.
I work as a supervisor in the following areas:
- Clinical: I specialise in offering supervision to Transactional Analysis and Integrative psychotherapists and counsellors, as well as other humanistic approaches.
- Research: I work primarily with the doctoral candidates in Counselling Psychology and Integrative Psychotherapy at Metanoia Institute. Metanoia: Research Degrees
- Supervision of supervisors and trainers in the field of Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
I am a tutor at the following courses within Metanoia Institute, London, UK:
- MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy
- BSc in Reflective Therapeutic Practice